1. General information.
- The Website Operator www.traffica.pl is Traffica sp. Jawna with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Kolejowa 5/7.
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
1. Through information voluntarily entered in forms.
2.By saving cookie files in end devices.
3.By collecting web server logs by the current hosting operator.
2. Information on forms.
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The Website may also save information about connection parameters (time, IP address)
- The data provided in the contact form, intended solely for companies and institutions, may constitute a set of potential customers of the Website Operator.
- The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically performing some services – in particular, it concerns the provision of information about the owner of a registered domain to entities that are operators of internet domains (primarily the Scientific and Academic Computer Network jbr – NASK), payment service websites or other entities with which the Website Operator cooperates in this field.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. in order to process the service request or business contact.
3. Information about cookies.
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing the cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
1. create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
2. maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
3. determining the user’s profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular Google, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may save information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
- Information about some user behavior is subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services.
- Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be subject to registration:
1. time of receipt of the inquiry,
2. response time,
3.name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
4. information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
5. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via a link,
6. information about the user’s browser,
7. Information about the IP address.
- The above data are not associated with specific persons browsing the site.
- The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
5. Access to data.
- The data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- Data enabling the unambiguous identification of a natural person are made available only with the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. Managing cookie files – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the settings of his browser. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
Contact to the Data Protection Officer: